Vishnu
@vishnu · Joined January 18, 2016
5
Topics
9
Replies
Woah! This looks neat!
It is the router. I replaced it and now all works fine.
Okay! I tried everything. This happens on my friend’s laptop too. I think it’s the router. For further support, I have added a thread here. Thought it would be helpful.
Try power cycling the modem (I suppose you might have done this already!)Yes, I have done this many times.
Try booting the system in safe mode with networking and check if the issue can be reproducedI should have mentioned this earlier. I did try this and the issue persists.
Check for any firmware updates for your modemNo firmware updates for this model. This model is fairly old. Like 5 years old!
Incase you haven’t tested other devices, do that. If the DNS fails on other devices too, then it’s more likely an issue with your router or ISP.I will update on this when I get hold of a friend’s laptop.
Thanks, but I don’t have a shell access to the server. I only have FTP access.
Yes matt I am using shared hosting. 😅 Should have mentioned that! Thank you for the suggestions Karthikeyan. Apache chainsaw is good.
Well said. The rule of third gird helps me really. In the end it is a guideline after all. I found out that Photoshop has this rules predefined in the cropping tool. Thank you.
Poor Edgar.
Woah! This is actually a brilliant theory. But why don’t the rest of the train babies have this ability? Edgar did not look like he had any of it.